Do i need to gain weight and have more fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

I'm currently 5'4 , 118 pounds. Asian and looking to gain a bigger butt. I am very active and lift weights, and have been trying squats to get a bigger bum but to no avail cannot achieve the look that I am trying to achieve. The dream butt picture, she definitely has a brazilian butt lift done. I am wondering how much more fat I would need for that look? her butt is a tad bigger than what i would want. also, how much are bbl in orange county?

BBL

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

To best help you, a physical evaluation or picture evaluation with out clothes is required in order to determine which procedure and technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do i need to gain weight and have more fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2
   I perform the Brazilian buttlift on thinner patients every week.  I do not recommend weight gain.  As a bodybuilder, I can also appreciate the benefits of the gym.  However, I can accomplish in two hours in the operating room what cannot be achieved by a lifetime in the gym.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Braziilan butt lift and weight gain?

+1
It is best to first be seen in person to be properly evaluated. Often there are enough reserves to do it even on relatively thin people.

Ideal weight for a BBL?

+1
It's hard to tell what type of result you could expect by your photo.  At 118lbs, the amount of fat available will vary depending on your body type and fat distribution.  I don't think I'd recommend that you gain weight since that's not going to be the healthiest thing for you, but I would definitely not advise losing any weight.  Even if you are on the skinnier side, a nice result after BBL is dependent on two things: sculpting the areas around the buttocks using liposuction, and augmenting and reshaping the buttock with fat transfer.  We may not be able to inject 1 liter of fat into each buttock, but by doing a nice job of shaping the areas around the buttock, it may give the illusion of a larger, more projecting buttock which is equally pretty and will fit your body better.  In short, it's hard to give specifics without seeing you in person.  We offer complimentary consultations if you would like more specific information about what you can reasonably expect for a result.

Kyle Song, MD
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Do I need to gain weight for a BBL?

+1
Your photos don't show enough of your body, but it is possible to perform this procedure on thinner patients.  However, the photo you show as your desired "after" results might be unrealistic.    While gaining weight does mean that there is more fat to graft, as a physician I have a problem telling healthy people to gain weight for this procedure.   Your overall health is more important than the size of your buttocks :)

Please visit board-certified plastic surgeons who can evaluate you and give recommendations.

Dr. Michelle Spring

Michelle Spring, MD

Weight gain before fat transfer

+1
Yes, you would need to gain weight prior to having a successful fat transfer procedure. It's quite simple, if you do not enough donor fat on your body, there is no way to augment your buttock with fat given the fact that 30-40% if the transferred fat shrinks after it's injected. Please consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for a thorough exam as your photo does not reveal enough of your anatomy to make any further recommendations.
Just going by your height and weight though, I would recommend at least a 10 lb weight gain.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD