Am I a good candidate for arm liposuction?

I'm 4' 10", roughly 85 lbs (lower when I exercise regularly). I'm underweight and/or toned almost everywhere else but my upper arms. I exercise but I just lose the weight everywhere else but my arms. My arms are not proportionate to my body/ body weight. Is liposuction an option for someone like me? If so, what kind? How much will that cost me? I live in Orange County, CA

Arm liposuction does great but needs to be done by an expert liposuction doc.

+1
Most docs who do lipo don't do well on arms, calves or ankles.You need to see a doc who specializes in lipo. You appear to be a good candidate for arm liposuction by the tumescent technique with the smaller micro cannulas. It is easy to go through and cost is roughly $4500 on special with a quite recovery time. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Candidate for arm lipo

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
It may be possible that you are a candidate for arm liposuction. But you would really need to be seen in person. One would have to see how much of the bulk of your arm is fat versus muscle bulk. That can only be ascertained in person. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Liposuction of the Arms

+1
 The description and pictures you have shown do not make you a candidate for liposuction. I do not recommend liposuction to your arms. You will just be spending your money without a noticeable result.  Good Luck

Al Khalil, MD

Liposuction of arms

+1
You may be a good candidate for arm liposuction.  It is best to be seen in person to review your situation and determine if you are an appropriate candidate.

Liposuction

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

Based on your pictures, it seems your in good shape and I don't believe that you need liposuction in any part of your body, including your arms.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction of the Arms

+1
You may be a candidate but it is hard to tell from these photos.  You need a consultation with someone who is experienced in different liposuction techniques.  You may be a good candidate for laser lipocontouring or definition liposuction.  Find a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with a good reputation.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Arm Laser Liposuction

+1
You appear to be a perfect candidate for fine laser body sculpting of your arms. I perform this procedure weekly on patients with your appearance and story. It's easily performed under local anesthesia with light sedation to keep you very comfortable. It takes approximately 1 hour to complete. You should come by for a complimentary consultation. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Liposuction

+1
Thank you for your question.  Without the benefit of exam it is tough to tell for sure. Based on your photos it looks like you would be a good candidate for liposuction or a noninvasive technique such as cool sculpt. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and they will be able to discuss the options.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1
Thank you for the photos but an in person examination is really needed to determine what is your best option.  Go on some consults and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction vs non surgical treatments

+1
Thank you for question and photos.
Based on your desires and photos I would recommend you look at non surgical alternatives: Vella shape III for skin shrinkage and Thermi  lift. Go to their websites and find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that can offer all three options:
1) Vellashape III NOT II
2) Thermi lift
3) traditional liposuction.
These all can be preformed under local anesthesia with little to no down time.

my best,

Robert A. Hardesty MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon