I've Had Implant Removal, Mastopexy, New Saline Implants and Now More Problems, Options?

I had silicone implants at one time eight or nine years. I had alot of problems. I had them removed, and had a mastopexy all in one surgery. I was not happy. So a couple of years later I had saline implants put in. I have alot of scarring under my breasts. My left breast has gotten really firm and painful since I had to have an ICD implanted. I had alot of problems with pain in my neck, shoulder, shoulder blade and back before I had to have the ICD, but it's worse. It has been about twelve years

Complications After Breast Revisions

+1

Unfortunately, it sounds like you are building up scar tissue, or capsular contracture, around one of your implants.  Over time, this can lead to firm, painful breasts with a visual change in the breast itself.  I would make an appointment to see your surgeon or another board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  I hope this helps.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Complications After Breast augmentation

+1

You obviously have a complicated past surgical history and are experiencing complications  with what sounds like severe encapsulation.

It would behoove you to be  examined and advised by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss options.   Any advice you receive online, given your complicated situation, will likely be incomplete (at best).