Options For Weak Jaw Line, Sagging and Sunken in Cheeks

I would like to restore fullness in my cheeks, and get rid of my jowls.

Sagging cheeks treatment.

+2
Fillers vs. Submalar cheek implant are the choices. Submalar cheek implants are a permanent solution. Fillers are a temporary fix and can be different on the two sides if fat is used. Choose the one that achieves your goals, not the surgeons.

Facial rejuvenation & restoration with Radiesse

+1

Radiesse would be a great option for the restoration of volume in the cheek area.  Radiesse is a calcium based filler that provides instant results along with long term collagen rejuvenation.  An added benefit to restoring the volume in the cheek area is that it will also lift the skin slightly along the jawline and soften the appearance of the jowls.  Win, win situation for the aging face without under going surgery.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheeks

+1

If you want immediate results, I suggest using the filler Radiesse. This will last over one year in most cases.Fat grafting requires a fat source and may not take equally on both sides.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Facial Rejuvenation

+1

These areas of concern can be easily addressed with non-surgical or surgical techniques.  The temporary fillers, including Sculptra, or permanent fat grafting can address these areas effectively.

Kimberly Lee, MD