Options to Tighten Upper- and Mid-Face? (Age 24)

I'm looking for ways to tighten my upper & mid-face as naturally as possible, without risking a unnatural look. I am not looking for surgery possibilities, since I'm still very young and my worries are very minimal. I'd like to get the look that I usually achieve when I have my hair tied up in a high ponytail. Which mean that it isn't much, but just enough to have a more refreshed and awake look. Also, this may help give my cheeks a less puffier or saggy look, although again, it's very minimal.

Options to tighten the upper and midface

+1

SkinTyte, which is Sciton's broad band light skin tightening treatment, offers both some immediate tightening and increased collagen production longer term. 

I think your skin is in great shape, no wrinkles, no sun damage, no acne.  The under eye hollows and dark circles may be giving you a somewhat tired look.  If you are not ready for a procedure, you may consider a concealer that is well matched to your skin tone, like Dermablend.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

A natural look after plastic surgery

+1

I cannot see any need for tightening anything on your face. Plastic surgery is not like tailoring clothing. You can take in an inseem in a pair of pants and they stay that way. Skin on the other hand is a living tissue that grows, produces new cells, stretches and is moved in various directions by muscle action. You cannot take in a millimeter here and there and expect it to work like a pair of pants. Unless you want some minimal effect by botox or filler which I do not see the need for in the photos I strongly recommend you stay away from the surgeon's knife. If you find a surgeon willing to cut you for what you describe in your post you should run in the other direction as fast as possible. Otherwise you will severely regret that decision when you are older.

Aaron Stone, MD