Options for Revision for Breast Implants and Lift Done 2 Months Ago?

I had Breast Augmentation w/ Breast Lift 2 1/2 months ago and I need advice on the results.

I had a Lollipop lift and augmentation in Sept 2009. My nipples still seem so low and my breasts are still tender. Is this normal? My PS says they need to be low so when implants drop they'll move up, but to me it's been 2 1/2 months and still very low. What are my options?

Vertical Lift and Implants

+1

I think you have to give it some more time. The implants you have now look a bit high and probably will come down some more. That may be why the nipples look low.

Err on the side of placing the nipple too low rather than too high in vertical breast lift (lollipop mastopexy)

+1

IT can take 6-9 months for the breasts to settle after completing a circumvertical (lollipop) lift. Generally, we prefer to place the nipple at a slightly lower location, with the knowledge that the implants tend to settle over time and allow upward rotation of the nipple over the descending breast mound. In the event that the nipple does not rotate upwards, it can always be lifted to a higher level once a stable result is obtained. However, in the event the nipple was initially placed too high, it can be extremely difficult to lower it.

Web reference: " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" data-dr-track="website_clicks" data-dr-id="29069" data-gtm='{"doctor-name":"Otto Joseph Placik, MD","doctor-id":"29069","doctor-location":"Chicago, IL","doctor-location-id":"4781","event":"doctors:click-web-reference","state":"doctors","action":"click","widget":"web reference"}'> http://