What Options Do I Have to Remove Dark Marks on Legs

I've had darks marks caused by mosquito bites for quite a long time and i would like to have them removed before i go on vacation end of next week. what would be my best option between different types of peels or any other available treatment?

Melarase creams to the skin

+1
Jamaica Skin Discoloration

Dark discoloration on the legs can be treated with Melapads and Melarase creams used twice daily to the skin. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Azelaic acid creams work very well for post inflammatory pigmentation.

+1

You could consider using Azelaic acid creams for post inflammatory pigmentation, due to mosquito bites in your case. You could also use hydroquinone creams to help you with this.

Renita Lourdhurajan, MD, DNB
India Dermatologist

Dark marks on legs should be left alone

+1

You are describing post inflammatory hyperpigmentation of the legs. I would discourage you undergoing any surgical, laser or other treatment as you have a greater chance of making this worse. Bleaching creams may help slightly. I would not do peels. The best cure is time.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon