What Are my Options for Increasing Dental Show?

I've had an upper lip lift which is beautiful, I also have very pretty teeth, which are not short by any means. Any longer and they'd begin to scrape my bottom teeth. I have a somewhat retruded lower central midface. Would augmenting this with paranasal implants help pull the face forward, thus pulling the lip up and revealing more of my top teeth? I dont have a long nose, or long mid face, so I'm wondering what an be done to improve my dental show. Thanks.

Have you spoken to a Neuromuscular Dentist?

+2

If you have had a lip lift, and you have fairly long teeth, it is hard to understand why you don't show enough of your upper teeth.  I have found that when people are restored in their "neuromuscular" position, the muscles of the face relax, and the bite is optimized to allow the lips to drape well around the teeth.  I suggest that you seek out a dentist who is trained in the neuromuscular approach to treatment, for a consultation before you  do more drastic surgical treatments which may or may not help.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Consult with a facial plastic surgeon and orthodontist too

+1

You may also want to consult with a facial plastic surgeon and an orthodontist/oral surgeon (you may need orthongnathic surgery for a correction).  Without pictures it is hard for me to visualize exactly what your concerns are.  Neuromuscular dentistry is definitely an option, but if your teeth are already long, you may want to consider other options as well.

Charlotte Cosmetic Dentist