Options for Tummy Droop Without Surgery? (photo)

I am 50.. I have had 5 children BUT never had an issue with my tummy until recently.. I am more concerned now ( my youngest child is 11) that I have that tummy age droop (if you know what I mean) ... I really do not want to go through the pain/scars of a tummy tuck. It is also to expensive for me as a single parent... I have always bounced back. I also gained 15 lbs in the last year.. and even tho I am still in good shape 5 ft 9 145 I am unhappy with my stomach... I am in Orange County, CA

Tummy "Droop"

+1

Without seeing photos or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, if you have loose skin, then only tummy tuck / abdominoplasty with help.  Don't be fooled by non-invasive treatments for loose skin.  You will spend al ot of money and a lot of time and still end up needing a tummy tuck.  If you have fat fullness in the lower abdomen and no loose skin, then possibly liposuction will be effective.  However, again, your skin would need to be evaluated in person to determine the amount of fat, elasticity, etc.

Good luck.