Options for Sensitivity with Too Large Metal Based Porcelain Crowns?

After deciding to go to Mexico to have all of my discolored teeth veneered, I was tricked into getting 25 crowns in Mexico. However, the doctor ground my teeth down and didnt see me anymore for 4 days. I was forced to find another dentist who could do the crowns in 24hrs so I could catch my flight. They looked too big, but he said it would take 30 days for the swelling in my gums to go down. Now, that it has, everything is getting under them and are extremely sensitive. What should he have done?

Sensitive teeth?

+2

In most cases it means you may need root canals. I suggest you consider the old adage you usually get what you pay for... I suggest you go to the dentist you trust and have everything evaluated. I would start by getting copy of all your records and go from their good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Sensitivity from Metal Based Porc Crowns from Mexico

+1

It's not what "he should have done", it's what YOU should NOT have done. The old saying "You get what you pay for" is VERY, VERY true for anyone seeking cheap dental care off shore.

New York Cosmetic Dentist