obviously things that one can try like clearing allergies before considering an
- Lower eyelid puffiness at your age almost certainly requires surgery to improve,
- If you have your parents' support and they have the money for surgery,
- Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about correction.
- If the condition is severe, there is no reason to wait.
- I would not recommend fillers such as Restylane for this condition. Best wishes.
You are very young but possibly surgery is an option. We certainly operate on many people 16 or younger for deformities of the nose and ears so why not the eyes. If indeed you have large puffs under your eyes and these are deemed to be fat, surgery is a reasonable option. I have done eye puffs on patient 18 and older but would consider a 16 year old. A careful exam by a plastic surgeon boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is your next step. My Best, Dr C