Options for Removing Surgical Scars ?

I have a scar on my chest due to a surgery i had from an injury when i was younger . It looks much better now then it did back then but im wanting to get into modeling and the scar is killing my confidence . Im very happy with how i look besides this so i was just wondering what are some options in either removing the scar or at least making it almost invisible . Thank you !

Removing Surgical Scars

+1
I would suggest the Fraxel laser. This treatment can achieve significant results through a series of “fractional” treatments whereby multiple tiny columns of skin are aggressively treated, with surrounding areas of skin untouched. This enables faster healing than if the entire area were treated at once, and since there is no skin surface disruption, healing times are very short. This treatment eliminates irregular skin discoloration, and stimulates new collagen production, tightening the skin without prolonged recovery. After a series of 2 to 4 Fraxel treatments, the cumulative cosmetic improvement is near more aggressive lasers, but unlike more aggressive lasers, redness and swelling eliminated within 2 to 4 days after each treatment. Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest. Depending on how severe or deep the scar is, there are different options available. Therefore, it is important to meet with a doctor in your area for a thorough consultation.

Scar on chest

+1

A scar on the chest may be able to be revised, but not completely eliminated. After revision, it may be better, worse, or unchanged in the long run. An exam and history would be critical.