Options for Reducing a Large Mons Pubis?

Hi! I have a large mons pubis and I can't wear tight pants/dresses because of it. I was wondering what could be done with regards to surgery or exercise, what any sort of surgery procedure would cost, etc. I've never been overweight, I play sport once a week but don't exercise much otherwise. Now that I'm 18 and can go clubbing (I'm Australian), it would be really nice to be able to wear a tight dress, except for that gets in the way! Thank you for your help.

Mons Reduction is possible

+1

While you may think that your problem is unusual, it is not. In fact, I perform several mons-reductions each week. This can be done with liposuction, direct excision of tissue, or most commonly, a combination of both.  If an excision of skin is necessary, the scar is low and very similar to a c-section scar.  If you ever feel like making the trip to NYC, give my office a call and we will take care of you.