Options for bottom augmentation for larger better results? (photo)

I have been considering having bottom augmentation for a while now as I want a larger more full bottom. After researching, I have found many ways to do this what with implants and injections. Is there a major difference to the result between the too or which one is more commonly done and leads to a larger result? Thanks for any help!

Buttock enhancement with fat grafts and implants

Wow. Those are a couple of women with really large buttocks. The photos suggest an out-of-proportion result. Is this what you are looking for? This would take an unreasonable amount of fat, the survival of which is not reliable.

It takes a lot of fat to get a noticeable result. The most reliable result would come from the use of buttock implants.

Be sure to consult a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and insist on seeing a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can see the types of results that are reasonable to expect.

Options for bottom augmentation for larger better results?

The Brazilian buttlift still represents the safest procedure with the fewest complications.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock augmentation with fat

Buttock augmentation with fat is often a good way to go when there are enough fat reserves to harvest. Best to be seen in person.