Options for bottom augmentation for larger better results? (photo)

I have been considering having bottom augmentation for a while now as I want a larger more full bottom. After researching, I have found many ways to do this what with implants and injections. Is there a major difference to the result between the too or which one is more commonly done and leads to a larger result? Thanks for any help!

Options for bottom augmentation for larger better results?

+1

The Brazilian buttlift still represents the safest procedure with the fewest complications.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock augmentation with fat

+1

Buttock augmentation with fat is often a good way to go when there are enough fat reserves to harvest. Best to be seen in person.

Buttock enhancement with fat grafts and implants

+1

Wow. Those are a couple of women with really large buttocks. The photos suggest an out-of-proportion result. Is this what you are looking for? This would take an unreasonable amount of fat, the survival of which is not reliable.

It takes a lot of fat to get a noticeable result. The most reliable result would come from the use of buttock implants.

Be sure to consult a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and insist on seeing a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can see the types of results that are reasonable to expect.

Daniel Greenwald, MD