Non Surgical Options for Asymmetrical Smile?

I've always had an asymmetrical smile - my right lifts freely to connect with the smile line, whereas my left struggles and a bulge is visible on the left side of my mouth when I smile. I am not sure what causes this to happen, but the muscles in my left cheek feel very tight. I would like my left to look like my right. What can be done to correct this? Are there non-surgical alternatives that will make a real difference?

Asymmetry in the face

+1

The best non surgical approach for asymmetry of the face is Botox treatment. It is a  temporary fix lasting only 4 months.Not everyone with facial asymmetry is a candidate. I would suggest you show your issues to a cosmetic dermatologist to evaluate to see if you are a candidate.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon