Options to Fix a Small Defect Near the Alar Crease? (photo)

I had an alar base reduction done on the right side of my nose and it has left that area with some irregularities. There is a portion of the edge of my ala near the alar crease that has become sunken in which is causing my nose to look less contoured and more angular. When I flare that nose, that portion also "lifts" up and creates an unnatural pulling appearance. Are there any permanent procedures (laser,fillers,minor surgery) that will make the right side look more like my left?

Post Rhinoplasty recovery

+1

You may try a filler in this area (i.e. Juvederm or Restylane) however they are not permanent. Without a direct examination I am unable to discuss whether or not this problem may be fixed with a revision surgical procedure. Discuss your options with your treating surgeon. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.