Options for Correcting my "Fat Face"/ Double Chin with the Least Amount of Down Time?

Even at my slimmest, I've always looked like I have a double chin. Now I'm 29 y/o, 5'7" aprox 160lbs. I'm getting married in November and just started working out with a trainer but I def want to ensure I don't have "fat-face" in my wedding pictures! What are my options?

Lower face neck liposuction can be very helpful

+1

Lower face neck liposuction is a safe method that can be performed in an office setting under local anesthesia.  Do your homework on your potential doctor.  Remember that the dermatologist also offer liposuction and they often do an excellent service without pressuring you to have more extensive work. 

Liposuction of the neck

+1

Old fashioned liposuction of the neck and along the jawline should give you the neck contour you are looking for. The result is virtually immediate and the recovery is a week or two but it is usually a very easy recovery. See the referenced web page for example cases.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Non-invasive Options for Fat Face and Double Chin

+1

Congratulations on your engagement!

The best non-invasive option for giving you back the definition in your jawline and neck is Ultherapy.  This procedure involves no surgery or down-time.  It does, however, take about 3 months to get the desired aesthetic result.  For a November wedding, you will want to have the treatment now.  You can find a provider in your area through the company website.  Expect to pay around $2500

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon