What Options Are to Have a Breast Removal Without Look Too Flat and Wrinkle?

I have my last procedure 10 years ago the ones before were encapsulated and I had pain and discomfort. Now my implants are under the muscle but taking all the scar tissue out took a lot of my already small breast. I am thinking in removing my breast implants now due to a have a bumpy gel like place under my breast line, it is not too big but make me worried all the time, I am also having some autoimmune problems that I think could be better after taking the silicone out of my body.

Breast Appearance after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Unfortunately, without direct examination or viewing pictures it is not possible to give you precise advice.

Generally speaking,what breasts look like after removal or down sizing of breast implants will  depend on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed or replaced with smaller implants.