What options and cost is involved in having blue veins under the eyes treated?

I have always had a very large blue vein under each of my eyes since birth. People tend to think I take drugs or I'm extremely sick with some disease because they are so clearly visible. I have spend hundreds of dollars on makeup, including dermablend, and that doesn't cover them. I'm almost half a century old and I'm at the point to wear I want to wear darker tinted glasses to try to hide them from the public.

Lasers for Under Eye Veins

+1
I’ve found that laser treatments are the most effective way to diminish the appearance of blue veins under the eyes. Lasers allow your doctor to accurately target the desired treatment area without damaging any surrounding tissue. The CoolTouch Varia, and Pulsed Dye Lasers are safe and effective in removing unwanted facial veins. The exact laser treatment used varies from patient to patient and should be determined by a board-certified dermatologist who has extensive expertise in laser therapy.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Varicose veins under the eyes can be treated

+1
Your timing in answering this question is great as Dr Raffy Karamanoukian of the Santa Monica Vein Center explained all of this on The Doctors TV Show in early May 2014 and this video can be seen on my website or on The Doctors TV Show website by placing the kewy words varicose veins under the eyes. Dr Raffy is Board certified in Plastic Surgery and from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and he practices in Santa Monica, CA. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Several options.

+1
The treatment of blue veins under the eyes has several options including sclerotherapy, removal through small incisions (microphlebectomy), laser or sometimes fine needle radiofrequency and sometimes a combination of  these treatments.  The cosmetic  results are excellent.  You should see someone experienced in treating veins in this area.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon