Non-Surgical Option For Bit of Fat Above Chin? (photo)

I have a bit of fat right above my chin. Is there something I can do about that without surgery to lift that bit of skin there? Any answers are much appreciated. Thanks

Non-Surgical Option for Fat Chin

+1

Unfortunately, it's difficult to see the area of concern with the photo that is submitted. However, in general, there are several non-surgical options to change the contour of the chin. 

1. Fillers, such as Restylane or Juvederm, can smooth out lines and shadows that may accentuate certain areas of your chin.

2. If the muscle under the chin (Mentalis muscle) is overactive, resulting in a pebbled appearance with facial/lip motion, Botox can soften the appearance of the chin.

Thank you for your question!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.