Options for Sunken Eyes?

I am only 19 years old and I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 100 pounds throughout my life. I have always gained and lost a few pounds, and the results always on my face first.

About 3 months ago, I was sick and didn't eat or drink much for 2 or 3 days. When I started gaining weight back, my eyes seem smaller and a little deeper into my head. Is there any particular type of food I should eat or another other way to make my eyes look how they used to? Are there any treatments I could undergo?

Weight loss and sunken eyes

+1
First of all I always tell my patients I would treat them the same as a family member and with this said I probably would not treat my daughter at age 19 for sunken eyes. I have injected younger girls in the lower eyelid area for similar complaints however these have been in patients who were models and have had difficulty with the appearance of sunken eyes in photographs. This is not something I would treat commonly at this age. I would try some protein shakes that are for weight gain and see a dietician or nutritionist who may be able to advise you on a specific plan for a healthy weight gain and you should see some improvement in this area. Lauren, I wish you best regards and hope this is helpful to you!