What is the Best Option to Remove Wide Flat Horizontal Scar?

I had a revision done 4 years ago. The skin where the scar lies is thinner than the surrounding skin.

Scar revision with a Z-plasty

+1

Based on your photo I would think a scar revision with a Z-plasty would improve the appearance. The scar is transverse at the area of the Marionette lines and placing the vertical part of the Z in that line would help and I believe with a good skin closure the width of the scar would be less.

Arlington Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision

+1

If you incision was not revised initially, I would state that a revision may or may not be successful to improving the appearance. Since you already had a scar revision, I would doubt a second revision would offer improvement.