Best Option for Possible Denny-Morgan Folds?

Thanks for all the doctors here. I am a 26 yr old asthmatic. I have Denny-Morgan fold. I want to know how to remove it because the folds became larger and ugly when I smile in the last 2 years.

Injectable fillers can improve the appearance of dark under eye circles

+2

Denny-Morgan folds occur in the setting of asthma/atopic dermatitis. Injectable fillers such as Juvederm/Restylane can help to reduce the appearance of the dark under eye discoloration by changing the shadow contours. These should be injected in very small quantities due to the delicate nature of the eye area and are only a temporary fix since these are not temporary fillers. You state that they are more prominent when you smile; in that case, Botox around the eye area in the crow's feet in conjunction with the fillers may also help to reduce some of the appearance of the dark discoloration.