What Would Be Best Option for Smile Lines, Symmetry and Cheek Definition?

I have smile lines on both sides of my mouth with the left side much more prominent. Its very visible and it cause non symmetry to my face. I did have 0.5ml juvaderm injected into my smile lines and voluma into my cheeks, but after the swelling went it didn't really do anything to help. I would like to know what would be the best option or filler to fix and as I only had the juvaderm in Jan 2013 should I wait until a further procedure. Please help. I feel disgusting.

Correcting Smile Lines

+1

When assessing your photos, it appears you have more volume loss in your mid face accounting for some hallowness under the eyes and your nasolabial folds are not as prominent. I would see a board-certified dermatologist focusing on cosmetics or a plastic surgeon for an assessment and evaluation.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Autologous Fat Transfer - cheeks, smile lines, asymmetry

+1

Autologous fat transfer is the best option, can give you larger volumes, is more cost effective and may give you longer lasting results - 0.5 cc is not enough to give you the results you are looking for ! AFT will cost you 2 to 3,000 dolars.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon