What Would Be Best Option for Smile Lines, Symmetry and Cheek Definition?

I have smile lines on both sides of my mouth with the left side much more prominent. Its very visible and it cause non symmetry to my face. I did have 0.5ml juvaderm injected into my smile lines and voluma into my cheeks, but after the swelling went it didn't really do anything to help. I would like to know what would be the best option or filler to fix and as I only had the juvaderm in Jan 2013 should I wait until a further procedure. Please help. I feel disgusting.

Correcting Smile Lines

When assessing your photos, it appears you have more volume loss in your mid face accounting for some hallowness under the eyes and your nasolabial folds are not as prominent. I would see a board-certified dermatologist focusing on cosmetics or a plastic surgeon for an assessment and evaluation.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121

Autologous Fat Transfer - cheeks, smile lines, asymmetry

Autologous fat transfer is the best option, can give you larger volumes, is more cost effective and may give you longer lasting results - 0.5 cc is not enough to give you the results you are looking for ! AFT will cost you 2 to 3,000 dolars.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221