Best Option for Mole Removal(s)? (photo)

Thanks indefinitely for your time. I want to get the two moles highlighted in the second photo removed. I know one of them is on the nasal labial fold; it gets hidden if I smile moderately. I'm wondering what my best options are... They are flat moles, the lower one grows hair. Best regards, thanks again.

Mole removal

+1

The best option to remove the moles is to have them completely surgically excised.  I would recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an evaluation and possible treatment. 

Mole removal on the cheek

+1

The best way of removing moles is to excise it or cut it out and the other best way is co2 laser removal. I thinking using cold cryotherapy and shaving it is much less preferred by me.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best option for facial mole removal

+1

For deeper moles that grow hair, a simple excision is best. Also, moles in the nasolabial fold can be excised with minimal scarring. An excision with suture closure should be done with both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. All methods of surgery will leave a scar but the trick is to minimize the scar using the proper technique.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Black moles with hairs usually need to be excised for best results.

+1

Most black moles with hairs go deep into the dermis so excision is the best way to remove them and is easy to undergo under local anesthesia. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon