What's the Best Option for my Face to Look Younger?

I had a Maxilofacial surgery, at the beginning i liked it so much because i looked so much younger and thiner, now i have gained some weight and even if i loose some of it my cheeks remains the same, when they make me this surgery they removed the bichats, and they explained that it was a little fat bag that its located on the cheeks, so i was thinking about going back so they can removed them again, what do you suggest, i want to have a thiner fave, more definated and younger look.

Thinning face

+1

Removing a lot of facial fat will acutally make you look older sooner.  Conservative buccal fat pad removal is OK, but being too aggressive can hollow you out.

Making the face look younger.

+1

The fat in your face makes you look younger and removing it(as with aging) makes it kook older. NO SURGERY! See a good esthetician.

Options to make Face Look Younger

+1

Based on your photograph, the only recommendation I would have is seeking out good skin care.  Given your youthful appearance, I would place top priority on avoidance of things that accelerate the aging process: smoking and excessive sun exposure. See your local aesthetician, evaluate the skin care products (including sun screen) you are using, and consider facials or a series of microdermabrasions.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon