Best Option for my Eyebags? I Am 25.

i have attached picture can you please look at my picture and advice me the option for my eyebags, thanks im 25.

At a young age, filler is usually the best option

+1

It is difficult to tell from your pictures, but at a young age, filler is usually the best option.  The key is to see an oculofacial plastic surgeon who is also an injectable specialist as the eye area is very delicate and you don't want just any physician doing injections around your eyes.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower Eyelids San Diego

+1

After inspecting your photo and reviewing comments of other responders, my inclination would be to try injectables first.  In my hands, I believe one syringe of Radiesse, or possibly two would do the job, although hyaluronic acid fillers would be a great alternative.  The advantage of hyaluronic acid fillers is that all or part of the result is easily reversed with hyaluronidase if necessary.  The disadvantage is that more volume is usually required, the product must be placed more superficially with the possibility of irregularities with certain facial expressions, and the correction will likely not last as long... although the duration of effect can be unpredictable, and I have seen hyaluronic acid treatment to the lower eyelid-cheek junction last over two years.

If you are displeased with the injectables or you want a longer lasting (permanent) correction, then surgical blepharoplasty is indicated, and you can expect an excellent outcome if you choose the surgeon carefully.

Steve Laverson, MD

Eye bags in a 25 year old

+1

The beauty of this forum is that you may get several different opinions and you can pick and choose what seems right for you.  Certainly, you are a little young for surgery, and a non surgical option such as an under eye filler might be a reasonable first step.  But I believe that a well performed transconjuctival blepharoplasty is an option you may consider.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

What are my best options for lower eye fat bags at 25?

+1

The photos show evidence of lower eyelid fat bags.  This does occur in a subset, of the population in their teens and early twenties and you appear to be in this category.  A lower eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) using the transconjunctival approach would remove the fat bags in about 30-40 minutes.

Eyelid surgery, #blepharoplasty, #tiredeyes, #fatgrafting, #restylane, #beauty

+1

Thank you for your question and photo!

There are surgical options and non-surgical.  At 25- a very good result can be acheived with Restylane for filling the hollows- this is done in the office and will last 1 to 2 years.

The surgical options- micro fat grafting for correction of the hollows, and or combined with a Trans Conjunctival Blepharoplasty can give very nice results!

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

NO surgery, try injectable fillers FIRST!!

+1

You are quite young and the most prominent thing about your eye is not the bulge, but the hollow. Injectable fillers like Restylane or Juvederm can nicely disguise the hollow with NO surgery, MINIMAL risk and FAR less cost. I typically use one (sometimes two) syringes of Juvederm (it lasts a bit longer than Restylane on average). Lower eyelid surgery has significant risks for further hollowing and/or retraction of the lower lid. Start with non-surgical options first- you won't burn any bridges and will most likely find that is all you need. Do find an injector with experience for tear trough injections for best results. Good luck!

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Please do yourself a favor and don't have surgery for this.

+1

At your age and for what is going on, a midface lift is an absurd surgery.  First these surgeries are highly unpredictable.  A much better alternative is to fill this area with Restylane.  With 3-4 ml of Resytlane you will have a result that is much better than any surgery.  The longevity of the procedure is about 2 years.  Just do your home work looking for the right injector.  This is critical.

Palm beach lowere lid bleharoplasty

+1
It comes to the lower eyelid, the treatment of eye bags must take into consideration the degree and location of hollowing as well as lower eyelid bagginess. In patients who do not have excess lower eyelid skin that requires removal, some patients can be treated with injectable fillers into the hollows to even out the bulging of fat to give a smooth lower eyelid appearance. When the fat has become too prominent, surgical removal of fat through a transconjunctival lower lid blepharoplasty is needed. Any remaining hollowing under the eyes can still sometime be addressed with injectable fillers

Anita Mandal, MD
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extended lower blepharoplasty with midface lift

+1

Extended lower blepharoplsty with midface lift will correct the hollows below the bulge in your lower eyelid permanently. Fillers can help but must be redone every year or so, and each time there is expense, and risk of another filler procedure, including asymmetry, lumpiness, and bruising. If you shop for a surgeon, make sure he or she shows you before-and--after photos of eyelid that look like yours which were corrected in a way that you think is appropriate.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

A well-performed Injectable Filler treatment may improve the appearance of your lower eyelid bags.

+1

I read your concern and reviewed the photo you posted.

In my practice, the majority of patients with lower eyelid bags may benefit from an Injectable Filler treatment. Your lower eyelid bags are prominent since you appear to have lower eyelid grooves between your lid bags and your cheeks.

Carefully placed filler into your eyelid grooves may improve the appearance of your lower eyelids by allowing the bags to blend into your cheeks. My personal preference for filling this area is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

At your age, I would advise against lower eyelid blepharoplasty surgery.

Be sure your physician is experienced in the delicate art of filling this area before proceeding.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards from NJ.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon