Should I Opt for Blepharoplasty? And Does It in Anyway Increase my Chances of Dying Quickly? (photo)

Puffy eyes.I know it is genetic because i have tried all those "natural remedies" but in vain.I want to go for blepharoplasty but I want to know if its safe.Im getting a lot of resistance from my parents because they think it reduces my life span..

Possible blepharoplasty candidate? Does it affect lifespan?

+1

Having blepharoplasty surgery will not affect lifespan.  However, it's difficult to say if you are a good candidate for blepharoplasty without seeing more pictures of your eyes or seeing you in person.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon