Any opinions on the best type of surgery for my body type? (photos)

I really want to wear a bikini. I'm 26 years old 5'0 and 195pounds. Yes I'm very over weight for my height. My dream is to finally fit into a bikini. I have 2 children and I'm never able to enjoy the summer because I'm so embarrassed of my body. I had my last child 3 years ago and by csection. My cut from the csection kinda keloid but it's gotten a lot better. Please take a look at my pics and give me any insight u can. Thanks so much

Body contouring

+2
You will get a super results if you are at or near your ideal body weight. At the same time you have a tendency to form thick scars. Therefore you need to decide whether thick scars are worth the surgery for you.
A tummy tuck, with liposuction of the love handles, with or without fat transfer can reshape the curves in the abdomen and mid section.  Then consider a breast lift and making the breast equal in size and more perky.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih @msn.com

Ultimate Mommy Makeover(TM)

+1
You would benefit from an ultimate mommy makeover. Starting from the top, I recommend a new technique The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. The breasts are reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This technique will transfers the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle resulting in immediate pain relief, avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. If you are not planning future pregnancies, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement. The mesh reinforces the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall resulting in early satiety, weight loss and maintenance of the reduced weight.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Body

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I would suggest a tummy tuck with abdominal muscle repair and liposuction of the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. In a second stage surgery, an anchor incision breast lift with arms liposuction.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I really want to wear a bikini. I'm 26 years old 5'0 and 195pounds. Yes I'm very over weight for my height. My dream is to final

+1
Given your situation and goals, you will do best achieving a long-term stable weight prior to contemplating abdominal wall contouring surgery. You may benefit from assistance from personal trainers, nutritionists, and/or physicians who specialize in weight loss regimens. Achieving your long-term stable weight prior to undergoing surgery will help minimize  risk associated with surgery,  improve the outcome achieved, and helps minimize  chances that additional surgery will be necessary and the short or long-term. I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Any opinions on the best type of surgery for my body type?

+1
Best to start on weight loss of 50 pounds + Than after you achieve the goal consider TT, Breast lift+ implants, and liposuction... 

Need to lose weight before you consider body contouring surgery

+1
To get your best result you should try to lose 20 to 30 pounds.  A good percentage of this weight loss will be intra-abdominal or visceral fat loss.  This will give you a much better result from an abdominoplasty  and breast lift surgery.  Make weight loss your first goal and you will be much happier with the final result.  

You want a better body but you are 5'0 and 195lb: What to do?

+1
As you have seen from the replies, there are different ways to help you. What I hear you say is you know there is excess fatty tissue, you don't feel comfortable with your body.  I also hear you say that you are young, have two children, also probably young, who need you.
First:  You want to think improvement not magic.  You want a plan that will address your frustration, but will be safe and not take you away from your children for a long recovery.  I cannot stress enough SAFETY.  At your BMI, you are at high risk for a big or long surgical procedure.  The procedures offered below are all good anatomical solutions, but you do not want risk. 
I have many patients who are similar and I have helped them with liposuction, some under local anesthesia.  One woman, under local anesthesia reduced 5" in her tummy.  Everyone is different and to give you a plan, I would need to examine you.  You may need more than one "stage" but ultimately what is most important is that a plan is safe and addresses your frustration.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

+1
The standard mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and breast lift/ reduction. I generally don't do "butt" lifts at the time of tummy tuck and I don't see enough of that area in the pictures to know if that is what you might desire.  This is a popular combination and I think would go far towards your goal of improving your appearance. Scarring with darker skin types is always a real concern and has to be considered when determining the type of bathing suit you'd feel comfortable with.

Glenn Lyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

First Tummy Tuck Plus Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift , in a second time Breast Lift.

+1
Hi, the first thing you have to work on is loosing some weight before surgery for 2 reasons : to improve your health for the surgery and for lasting and good results.

Your body reconstruction have to be divided in 2 surgical times :

1rst. Tummy Tuck Plus Lipo and Fat Transfer to Buttocks; and

2nd. Breast Lift with or without implants.  

After the tummy tuck your looks will improve, and you may wait for your 2nd. surgery and look great using a good bra.

Adolfo Sesto, MD