Need opinions on nose bump removal (photos)

I might get my deviated septum and my nose bump removed so I just wanted an opinion on knowing if I would look better or worse with a new nose.

Rhinoplasty for Nasal hump removal

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving down the dorsal hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage.  osteotomies of the nasal bones are also required to narrow  the bridge line. 

Based on your photos, you may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists.

+1
You appear to have thin skin, with a slightly crooked appearance on front view, and a droopy tip and profile hump. Well-performed septorhinoplasty surgery may be helpful for addressing many of your concerns.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose bump

+1
You are an excellent candidate for simple rasping of the dorsal nasal hump. In our office we do this with a little oral sedation and local anesthesia. You will look fantastic and be fully healed in less than one week. I think your nose is otherwise nice enough to leave as is without tip work or dorsal bone breaking

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need opinions on nose bump removal

+1
It depends.........................I am assuming that you are not happy with your bump and that you are desirous of an improvement by removing it. IMHO you have the potential to have a very attractive nose not just by bringing down the hump but by slight shortening of the overall nasal length. You look young and need to realize that as we age there is a tendency for the tip to drop towards the upper lip. It also depends on the surgeon you eventually choose to do your surgery. Please understand that nasal surgery ( rhinoplasty) is one of the most, if not the most complex surgery in cosmetic surgery. The end point needs to be an attractive nose without loss of function. What good is it for your nose to look good if you can't breathe properly? The slightest little error, left over bone, unequal removal of cartilage, etc will be readily visible. Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery with extensive experience in cosmetic nasal surgery. Request to see plenty of before and after photos of the surgeon and ask if you can speak to his/her previous patients. Good luck on your journey

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

Need opinions on nose bump removal

+1
  The hump can be reduced and the septum, addressed to produce a more streamlined nose.

Need opinions on nose bump removal

+1
You are a very good candidate for rhinoplasty. Your nose will be significantly improved as well as your breathing. 
You need to schedule an in person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in noses, look at his/hers Before and After Gallery.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Rhinoplasty for deviated septum, etc.

+1
Your nose will look much more attractive after a rhinoplasty and you will be able to breathe much better as well. You need to see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and make sure the nose is not overdone.

Need opinions on nose bump removal ?.

+1
Many thanks for the question.The answer to your  question is to find a nose surgeon who can discuss your nose with photo animation images which means the expected post surgery shape can be discussed and shown to you as photo corrected pictures so that in advance you know if you are going to like the results or not.This is what I do in my practice in Dubai.
I wish you  all the best.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Bump Removal

+1
Your bump can be removed but I need to see a picture of your profile to determine the positioning of the dorsum. 

Depends on your preference...

+1
Thank you for sharing your photos. Septoplasty with just nasal dorsal hump removal should not change your face or profile that drastically. You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon ahead of time to avoid any tip change.
Best of luck.

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon