Currently AA Cup, Opinion on Breast Implants for my Size?

I really want to get breast implant but want to make the right decison about it. Iam really tiny 5ft and 92 pds and Iam an AA cup bra size. I know I definetly want saline implants and would like to know what is the best implants procedure for me? through the armpit? or other? I know all surgery is painful but Iam looking for which one would be less painful and heal faster. and what is the biggest size I can go for my body frame.I want to go as big as I can.

Breast implants for a very petite frame

+3

Even though you are small, say a 32 chest, you still will be able to get into a C-cup after breast augmentation with a very natural result. With a saline implant we prefer an under the arm approach. Keep in mind that the larger the implant with the least natural breast cover, the less natural the result. Only the look should be your worry, not the actual implant size.

Breast Implant Sizing

+2

You ask good questions but they will be better answered with either photos or an in person consultation.

Best thing to do is communicate with your surgeon in regards to breast implant sizing. I ask my patients to bring in pictures of breast sizes that they like and even dislike. I review these photos with the patient and discuss if it is reasonable with their body type, size,etc.. I take these photos to the operating room with me and when the patients is on the operating room table, I use temporary sizers to view how different cc's look on the patient. I sit the patient up on the operating room several times and compare them with the photos that they have chosen. When I see that I have achieved the patient's goals, I remove the temporary sizers and put in the implants. There is no guess work. I have all sizes from both manufactorers available to me at all times. This procedure takes more time BUT gives more exact results.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD