Operative Report for Breast Augmentation Wrong, Should I Do Something?

Four years ago, I had breast augmentation-mastopexy (benelli type) surgery to correct tuberous breasts. The surgery was a failure and I am looking to remove the implants and get fat grafting. I recently received my operative report from my original surgeon and, among numerous spelling errors, it says I had an inframammary incision made when I did not. The implants were inserted through an areola incision. Does this type of error combined with the bad result warrant some sort of call for action?

Since this is an official document, it can't be changed without acknowledging the changes. Unfortunately, mistakes do happen in documentation. What I would suggest is to contact your original surgeon, point out the errors, and ask that they be corrected. Also request a copy of the revised operative report, so that you can keep that in your records.