How to Get an NHS Referral for Tummy Tuck

I Have Had Several Operations Going Thru my Tummy I Need Tummy Tuck. i had the ok from GP and pyscologist who said she was in agreement of the tummy tuck operation but the PCT so they would not fund it!. The way it looks is digusting i am fit 1.78 tall and under 65kg in weight. can i go to a different GP ror a referal on NHS for this op?

Tummy tuck and insurance costs, price reduction,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons

+1

I agree that it should be a covered procedure but most insurance companies do not agree! I have had many patients after loosing a lot of weight after gastric bypass and having skin problems who are not covered. You could apopeal but these processes may take a year or more. I am offering a significant discount because of the economy. Also, you should visit one of the members of the American Society of Bariatric PLastic Surgeons of which I am president.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon