What operations would make my face attractive and beautiful? (photo)

To start, I am a 20 year old guy. I believe I have an average face, neither beautiful nor ugly looking. I, however, believe (or at least want to do so) I could be much better in terms of physical appearance, to the point I could be characterised "attractive". Speaking of plastic surgery and specifically cosmetic facial surgery, what operation could I do to enhance drastically my facial appearance? Which are the facial characteristics that contribute to my -let's call it- unattractiveness? Thanks

Facial plastic surgery in men

+1
You have an attractive face. Many men would like to have facial features like yours. I would strongly suggest you not having any plastic surgery that would drastically change your all ready attractive face.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant would make a nice difference

+1
Thanks for posting pictures. It helps us give better advice.  Without seeing you in person, it is impossible to give a full evaluation.  Based on the pictures you posted, it looks like a chin implant would give you better chin projection, a stronger jaw and better balance of facial proportions.  This is especially clear from the lateral view.  You may also consider a rhinoplasty to soften your dorsal hump and possibly consider some filler for your cheeks.  The goal of any surgery would be to achieve natural results.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD