Operated Twice. Implants Still Too High. What Should I Do Now? (photo)

I was operated twice. 1st in 2006, Eurosilicone, high profile. 280 cc. left, 300 cc right. Subpectoral. One year later, Eurosilicone low profile, 220 cc Left, 240 cc Right. Between the muscle. After the 1st operation the implants were too high and I decided to also choose less volume. After the 2nd operation I wore a belt for 2 month to avoid the implants going up again, but they did and I still feel unhappy with the result. I´m considering a 3rd operation. Would appreciate advice. Thank you!

I don't think revisional surgery is indicated.

+1

I would need more information to make a more formal recommendation. From the photographs the result looks acceptable and I would be wary of a third operation.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Breast augmentation issue

+1

Without an exam in person it is very difficult to properly evaluate you.  Bring pre-op photos to your consultation with whomever you choose to go with. Good luck.

Breast surgery revision

+1

It seems that you would Enjoy a look provided by anatomically shaped silicone implants in sub glandular position. This would have to be discussed with your surgeon. Make sure they you give a complete history to your plastic surgeon

Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Operated Twice. Implants Still Too High. What Should I Do Now?

+1

Very hard to believe the result. But over the internet very hard to advise. Seek more second opinions. I might consider lowering infra mammary crease 1 cm and doing release inferior poles with fat grafts.