Can I Operate a Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine While I Am Pregnant? I Am Currently a Technician.

I know that it is not advised for pregnant women to receive laser hair removal treatments. But what about the technician operating the machine? Thank you!

Operating a Laser Hair Removal Machine while pregnant

+1

Several of my staff members have been pregnant over the years and continued to treat patients with different machines with no problems. It's best for you to contact the company that makes your specific diode laser for any possible concerns, but I see no reason why since you're not the one being treated and the machine is not on your body, that there should be any concerns for you operating the machine while pregnant.