1 week post op, droopy and bulbous nose tip is still uneven and slanted. Is this normal? (Photo)

I had open tip rhinoplasty due to droopy and bulbous nose tip , it's been 1week ago although it's early my swelling had went down tremendously but I see no improvement on the uneven and crookedness correcting itself , should I be concerned ??? I see plenty tip plasty that did not come out uneven like this ???

Postop deformity after nose surgery

+1
Sorry. Give it 6 months. If it is still deformed, you are not far from me. The rhinoplasty results on this page are my personal work.
Best Wishes

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

My opinion

+1
Having a judgment without having all the elements ( as a previous photo) it's a mistake. So it's difficult to answer your question. Also as a plastic surgeon I have seen a lot of rare and not so funny changes in normal anatomy just because edema (inflammation). Edema influentials the tissue specially in rhinoplasty for even 6 months. But if you think it is not normal, you should always go back to your surgeon and ask him, but the answer you may receive its...wait until edema decreases 

Hector Duran, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon