Open septo/rhino damage on the 1st day after sugery with the cast on. What should I do?

had revision open, septo, rhinoplasty with tip correction, on the same day i came home i fell forwrd and the day after i was irrigating the nose and i had a sharp pain in my right nostrill on teh septum side, would i have damaged my nose the septum or exterior or are they a little stronger than minor bumps and abbrasions it feels funny to even brush my teeth in the upper lip part. as if im moving the septum there or something >??

+1
I would recommend returning to your surgeon for an exam to evaluate you.