Do I have a open roof deformity/residual hump ? (Photo)

I am 6 months post op and I am aware I am still healing however I am due to see my surgeon soon and would like to have some opinions...I have a dent in the bridge of my nose which is visible when I apply pressure to the side of my nose, also a little bump on the left side of my tip and my entire nose seems very chunky. Do I have a open roof deformity or any other issues which i should bring up to my surgeon?

Open roof deformity and nasal hump

+1
An open roof deformity  diagnoses is best made at the time of examination consultation. At that point your surgeon can palpate and feel the bridge of the nose to feel if there is an open roof deformity. The  residual nasal hump can be shaved down and osteotomies will be required. Medial and lateral osteotomies are usually necessary to close an open roof deformity.