I had open rhinoplasty one week ago. Yesterday my lymphs in my neck became swollen and my nose started to run. Is this normal?

I likely have an infection. I contacted my doctor yesterday and I haven't heard back. I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow, should I wait or go to the clinic today? Since I am an out of town patient that leaves the day after my follow-up appointment, I feel like I should go to the clinic now so that they can culture right away and hopefully it will be done before I leave.

Post rhinoplasty swollen nodes

+1
You likely have an upper respiratory infection.   It maybe viral or post surgical.   You should contact your surgeon or gp.  You may require antibiotics.  

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon