1 Month Post-Op Open Rhinoplasty Underside of Nose is Asymmetrical, Why is this? (photo)

I did open rhinoplasty 1 month ago, i noticed my 1 side of my nose looks nice and other side looks awkward. I took a few photos of the bottom view of my nose to make sure i wasn't imagining things and i noticed both side are not symmetrical, it wasn't like this before the surgery. I have noted down the side which i like and the other ugly side. Why is my nose like this now? can anyone tell me?:(

Some asymmetry is normal

You are too early after the open rhinoplasty to see the results. you should discuss your concerns with your surgeon after all of the swelling has resolved in 6-12 months.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon