1 Month Post-Op Open Rhinoplasty Underside of Nose is Asymmetrical, Why is this? (photo)

I did open rhinoplasty 1 month ago, i noticed my 1 side of my nose looks nice and other side looks awkward. I took a few photos of the bottom view of my nose to make sure i wasn't imagining things and i noticed both side are not symmetrical, it wasn't like this before the surgery. I have noted down the side which i like and the other ugly side. Why is my nose like this now? can anyone tell me?:(

Some asymmetry is normal

+1

You are too early after the open rhinoplasty to see the results. you should discuss your concerns with your surgeon after all of the swelling has resolved in 6-12 months.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon