I Had an Open Rhinoplasty 5 Months Ago Have a Blocked Feeling in the Top of my Nasal Passage. Why is This?

On the other side the blocked feeling is at the base of the passage. When i pull my cheeks the passages open. Will this clear up with time? Also the base of the nose where the scar is from the open procedure feels tight when i role my lip over. This has started to improve with time sometimes i feel the pull and other times not. Does this mean that the area is healing and will it disappear with time please.

Hello

+1

You should go see your surgeon to address your concerns, without an exam its hard to say what it can be. You are still swollen and its takes 6-12 months for it to completely subside.