Open Rhinoplasty 3 Months Ago, when Can I Get Revision to Refine the Tip and Breathing Difficulties?

I had a deviated septum and a hump on the bridge of my nose. The physician was supposed to break my nose but said that it wasn't necessary. After the cast was removed I noticed my nose had bones stick out where my hump was originally. I asked for tip refinement and my tip is extremely bulbous, a sloped profile but its straight w/a slight hump, but most of all I can't breathe at all through my nose anymore. When would be an appropriate time to inform my physician he needs to redo the surgery?

When is it time for revision rhinoplasty

It's a bit early to be having revision surgery. We usally recommend waiting about a year after surgery before doing revision work. The idea is to get a better idea of your baseline result and also allow the tissue planes and scar inside the nose to soften.