Had Open Rhinoplasty 15 Days Ago For Large Dorsal Hump, Still Pronounced and Hard and Bony, Will This Change?

i had open rhinoplasty 14 days ago to turn up my tip and reduce a dorsal hump, the size of my nose is not reduced and the hump is still large and feels like bone and not swelling. im unhappy as my nose is still not straight and bent looking

Post-rhinoplasty

+2

At 15 days it is difficult to tell you what the final result will be. You certainly have improvement from your pre-op but achieving exactly what you wanted is not always possible.

Will nose improve further, am 15 days after Rhinoplasty.

+2

Your before and after photos, IMHO, show a very nice result and the hump is definitely reduced.  At 15 dyas, you're no where near fully healed, so be patient and give yourself several months.  As always, it's best to ask your Rhinoplasty surgeon these questions.

Rhinoplasty, bony hump

+2

Hello

It is still very early in the healing process.  Discuss it with your plastic surgeon and perhaps look at your early post op photos compared with your preop photos but more time is needed for healing to take place in order to make an educated decision about what needs to be done if anything.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

+2

I agree you have very little improvement. Best to discuss with your surgeon. Something was mis communicated. 

It is too soon to see final result

+1

It is too soon to see the final result, however after a few more months if you are still unsatisfied I would discuss next steps with your surgeon.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD