I Had Open Rhino 7 Weeks Ago Now Nose is Twisted?

I had open rhinoplastry 7 weeks ago .. Tip work and profile he also removed some cartridges ion my nose that had built up( like small lumps) and said he would straighten columella. As you can see my nose now has an indentation in The middle ( didn't when cast first came off) the rhs if my nose seems harder to Touch so hoping its uneven due to swelling. My columella is hanging , thicker than before op and scar is lumpy looking. My nose also sways to the left. Any help appreciated I'm so :-(

Unsatisfied With Rinoplasty Results

+1

I am sorry that you had a bad experience after your rhinoplasty.

Nonetheless, at 7 weeks post-surgery, I believe it is too early to assess the final results of your procedure since they take about 12 months to be full established usually.

That being said, I recommend that you communicate with your surgeon as he knows the full details of your surgery.

Without photos (before/after) and physical examination, it is hard to know the causes behind what you have described.

In case a corrective surgery was needed, you should wait till you achieve a certain level of recovery: usually at about 6 months post-op.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian