I had open Rhino/septo 3 mths ago - 6 wks saw different doc because my doc is in a diff country & I think he messed up? (photo)

Hello Doctors-when I saw this new doc at 6 weeks after rhino to remove silicone splints he said that my bone had shifted to the left & that its most probably NOT just assymetric swelling (see pic at 6wks). He then decided to press hard on my nose on the left side to bring bone to the centre. Now at 3 mths, as my swelling is resolving, I am noticing that my bone seems to be tilted to the right (opposite). Could it be that he shifted the bone to the other side at 6 weeks? ref to pics 6 wks & now

Shifting Nasal Bridge?

+1
Sure, anything is possible but at 6 weeks post op the nasal bone is usually set and very difficult to move. Could this deviation be from the septum? Without an examination, it would be very difficult to give you sound advice but the bottom line is your nose is crooked and you may need a revision in the future. Consult and trust your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon