Possible to Get Less Open Eyes - Like Bedroom Eyes?

is it possible to get less open eyes, something like Robert pattioson?

Bedroom eyes

+1

Surgery is not a very good option as already discussed in depth by prior posters.

BOTOX could be used to achieve this result but achieving perfect symmetry and the amount of droopiness will not be predictable... more a trial and error approach and the only saving grace would be that it would wear off over a few months. But it could also lead to double vision too. Is that worth it to you?

Lowering eyelids for less open eyes

+1

While surgery to create less open eyes or bedroom eyes is technically possible, it is not practiced and will be difficult to find a surgeon willing to perform it. The results could obstruct your field of vision, impairing your ability to see properly.

Like bedroom eyes

+1

Why would you want scars on your upper eyelids to achieve the 'bedroom eyes' appearance? I can not think you would, but to each their own.

From MIAMI

Droopy eyes

+1

The majority of patients that have droopy eyes usually have it corrected. It is often related to ptosis of the  upper eyelid. This can lead to visual field deficits.

Lowering eyelids not likely to be satisfactory

+1

Generally people want a bright eyed look not a heavy sleepy eyed look.  Could someone drop your eyelid.  Sure and this can be done without a skin incision from the back fo the eyelid.  The procedure is called a levator recession. 

As a cosmetic surgery, I would consider it to be a monumentally poor choice and I would turn you away.  However, it is a great world, you might find someone out there who does not feel that way.  I just think that it is improbable that the surgery would be successful and satisfying.  That is a formula for a lot of unhappiness.

Not via surgery

+1

Just wait -- as you age you age, your wishess will be fulfilled -- everyting that you have will droop --- gravity always wins.  Then you will ask us to lift it.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Getting Droopy Upper Lids (ON PURPOSE!)

+1

The relation of the upper lid to the iris and pupil depends on the attachment and function of the LEVATOR (lifting) muscle of the upper lid. If the attachment is loose / broken or stretched out, even a normal lifting muscle would not stop the lid from sagging. On the other hand, if there is either a nerve disease (such as third stage syphilis) or muscle disorder (such as Myasthenia Gravis) in which the lifting muscle cannot function despite a normal attachment to the lid, the lid will droop.

You could get this abnormal sleepy look by using any method that would interfere with the levator muscle function. I doubt that an ethical surgeon would be willing to produce it.

Surgically acheiveing less open eyes (bedroom eyes) = decreasing palpebral aperature

+1

Starting with "normal" eyes, this would be difficult to achieve and may leave some scars. There are essentially 3 ways of doing this. Lowering the upper eyelid, raising the lower eyelid, or tightening/closing down the outer angle of the eye.