Open Bite from Thumb Sucking and Invisalign? (photo)

My question is, I sucked my thumb from birth until I was 18 (horrible overbite and open bite). I am 46 now and in the past have been told the only solution was to have my jaws broken and braces and that I wouldn't end up even then with a perfect smile. However, this was not an option because I have Lupus and the surgery was major and scary. I have extensive dental work, one tri-bridge upper right one crown upper left and one crown lower left. Could invisalign help me? My tooth alignment is horri

Open bite

+1

If you can not have surgery then full braces is the best way to go and alot easier for you. You need a good perio exam and after your hyigene is improved treatment came start.  Understand that without surgery the bite might not stay closed anda relapse to a degree but the bite will improve alot and work and look better

Chesterfield Orthodontist