Laser Went Above Hairline, Will It Grow Back? 2 Treatments with GentleYAG.

I had two treatments done on the back of my neck, but I guess I wasn't very clear with the technician and it doesn't look very even now. I think she included hair above my hairline. I wish I hadn't had this done :( I had two treatments with the GentleYAG spaced four weeks apart. Can I expect the hair to grow back? I'm a 29 year old male.

Laser hair removal above the hairline

+1

Generally, you can expect about 15% of the treated hairs to be permanently removed with each laser treatment. Therefore, after two treatments you can expect that some of the hair will not grow back. With the location being the posterior scalp, that may not be enough to be very visible.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon