In Florida: What's the legal max cc's of fat that can be lipo'ed out & what is the legal max that can be injected in, per cheek?

I want to get maximum results from my bbl. I want to know the max. Cc's of fat you can lipo out and the max cc's of fat you can inject into each cheek.

Florida law and liposuction

+2

The Florida law I believe is different than other states because of some issues several years ago in surgicenters. In NY most will not liposuction more than 5 liters of fat in the outpt ambulatory surgery center at any one time.

+2

Florida has some different laws in place for liposuction (4 liters in surgery center as single procedure, 1 liter when done in combination). In most states, you can liposuction 5 liters and transfer whatever amount is deemed appropriate.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Legal lipo?

+2

there are no true laws about liposuction and fat grafting, however, most ps feel lipo over 5 liters should be admitted. For the amount of fat that can be used it depends on your anatomy and the amount that was able to be harvested. Large bbl transfers are 1000cc and up but can carry higher risks of fat volume loss and fat necrosis

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS